Community organisations, community leaders and multicultural mental health advocates are warmly invited to attend free video forums across Australia on addressing mental health.
Embrace Multicultural Mental Health (the Embrace Project) will be holding free video forums for each state and territory to provide you with resources and information on how to address mental health in your community.
The interactive session will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Learn about the Embrace Project
- Receive information and resources to address mental health in your community
- Hear from local community members about their mental health experiences
- Hear about what support is available from a local service provider
- Ask questions and discuss mental health in a safe environment
Who: Community leaders, community organisations and multicultural mental health advocates
SA: 12:00pm – 1:30pm Thursday 24 September 2020, click here to register
TAS: 12:00pm – 1:30pm Thursday 8 October 2020, click here to register
VIC: 12:00pm-1:30pm Thursday 15 October 2020, click here to register
WA: 12:00pm – 1:30pm Thursday 22 October 2020, click here to register
**Event time change** QLD: 6:00pm - 7:30pm Thursday 5 November 2020, click here to register
**Event time and date change** ACT: 6:00pm – 7:30pm Monday 16 November 2020, click here to register
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02 6285 3100.